Friday 10 May 2013

Herba Glarb

Just quickly putting up some shots and talk about them quickly on what I've been doing. So I've been texturing recently and trying to get through it all, a little while back I did the following screenshots for my portfolio and polycount thread just to let people know what I'm working on.







A bit update then on what I'm doing and what to be done. 
       -So I need to fix the lighting cause its bugging me like crazy, I might just remove all the lights and then do it again start a clean slate. 
       - I redid the brick texture finally and I need to get a new normal on the go. 
       - Have to do another variation on the pipe texture as its also annoying. 
       - Few assets still need finished texturing and fixing up a bit. 
       - Need to do more lightmaps have to be done. 
       - I'm doing more foliage for the outside at the minute to make it seem more at life, I might do a pond still but not sure. 
        -I did trees but hated them so they are deleted and I'll redo them this week make them look half decent. 
       - I have to get a sky box on the go as well. 
       -Also making my way through one of the last assets for the level, the Pim Paalsgraaf piece and I'm retopoing the crystals at the minute. 
       -I've got some decals to do, I tried to do some but I made them too low res so I will redo them and make the areas that rely on titling textures more interesting.
       - I've got to do the kismet for the factory stuff behind the glass, also some particle FX
       - I want to do an animation of a deer for the outside just grazing and being cute but this is something i probably won't get done for deadline but I will do for degree show.





No comments:

Post a Comment